Designed specifically for fresh and brackish water applications, TRAC Descaler® can safely be used within engines, cooling towers, boilers, or just about any other systems re-circulating water. TRAC Descaler® will not harm gaskets, seals, plastics or any metals commonly found in water systems.
Unlike our competitors, Trac does not use any harsh acids, instead we use a mild Phosphoric acid blend. TRAC has developed a truly innovative formula by actually changing the acid’s properties, thus turning it into the safest and most effective descaler on the market! This mild solution penetrates hard to reach areas and removes years of scale built-up, restoring your system to its original condition without damaging piping, seals, and gaskets.
Although mechanical methods of cleaning are available, they often require extended periods of downtime and it is nearly impossible to reach all areas of the system. Chemical cleaning is the only proven method to clean the entire system, thus returning the equipment to its original efficiency.
Engine fresh water cooling systems - Distillation towers - Heat Exchangers - Cooling towers - Evaporators - Condensers -Comressors - Radiators - Chillers - Pumps - Boilers - Parts
Cost Effective: Guaranteed to be ¼ of the price of traditional mechanical methods while yielding superior results. Fast
- While other chemicals are available on the market, most require extensive treatment time.
- TRAC Descaler® completes most applications within 5 hours!
- Like all of TRAC’s products, TRAC Descaler® is 100% biodegradable, safe and completely non-toxic - TRAC Descaler® is biodegradable and can be disposed through regular sewer system
- TRAC Descaler® passed the California Fish Toxicity Test, Department of Hazardous Substances (Title 22) and complies with NSF International standard 60.
- TRAC Descaler® will not harm most materials including, plastic, metal, rubber, fiberglass, vinyl, wood, or paint.