Although other systems are portable, only the Port-O-Flush® can easily navigate rough or uneven terrain and get into tight areas with ease.
Port-O-Flush® is our most popular flushing system with our dealers & service technicians.
Without a doubt the Port-O-Flush® is professional grade. From its tough schedule 80 construction to its flow control system, every aspect of the Port-O-Flush® has been designed with the professional in mind.
Port-O-Flush® provides portability and versatility while still efficiently handling small to medium size engines, heat exchangers, air conditioning & refrigeration systems.
Use Port-O-Flush® to cure:
- Engine overheat (engines up to 1800 HP)
- Clogged pipes (piping up to 3")
- Poor heat transfer on air conditioning & refrigeration systems
- Small parts cleaning
- Small black water systems
Design Highlights include:
- High density polyethylene 15-gallon container
- High density polyethylene hand truck with pneumatic tires
- Anti-corrosive centrifuge pump with pressure regulator
- Flow reversing valves
- Tough schedule 80 PVC anti-corrosive fittings construction
Trac Ecological’s advanced descaling systems provide an environmental answer to internal, in-place cleaning, of all your vital onboard equipment!
The Port-O-Flush® has been engineered for use with TRAC's line of environmentally friendly products. Careful attention has been given to ensure safe operation, protecting not only you but the equipment being flushed as well. The Port-O-Flush has a unit application range of 10-40 gallons.