1 . Place the buffer pad on the polisher at a maximum operating speed of 1500 rev./min.
2 . Apply the buffer pad to the part of the hull to be polished when clean and dry.
3 . Put vertical pressure on the buffer pad to release the product from the reservoir and work in criss-cross.
movements while keeping slight pressure on the buffer pad for good contact.
4 . Repeat the operation as many times as necessary based on the surface to be treated.
- WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- It’s best to protect clothing and use gloves during application. do not swallow. avoid all contact with the eyes.
- Do not pour any residue into the sewage.
- Dispose of the buffer pad at an authorised collection centre.
- Do not use the buffer pad for anything other than the intended use.
- It’s best to keep the buffer pad in a dry place away from the light and use it within 12 months after opening.