1 . Place the buffer pad on the polisher, drill or wrench at a maximum operating speed of 1500 rev./min.
2 . Apply the buffer pad to the plexiglass or polycarbonate part to be polished when clean and dry.
3 . Put vertical pressure on the buffer pad to release the product from the reservoir and work in slow movements.
4 . Depending on the desired result, add more product by stopping the polisher, adding vertical pressure to the buffer
pad and reworking in slow movements.
5 . Test with a cotton cloth as soon as the plexiglass or polycarbonate seems transparent.
6 . To remove deep scratches, use a types 3000 abrasive and re-polish for more transparency.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- It’s best to protect clothing and use gloves during application. do not swallow. avoid all contact with the eyes.
- Do not pour any residue into the sewage.
- Dispose of the buffer pad at an authorised collection centre.
- Do not use the buffer pad for anything other than the intended use.
- It’s best to keep the buffer pad in a dry place away from the light and use it within 12 months after opening.