Three modes of operation.
- Assisted mode: Ewincher does the work while you adopt the ideal position for winching.
- Manual mode: traditional crank handle available at all times to make adjustments.
- Manual mode + assistance: 80 rpm + crew member’s speed for exceptional hauling speeds.
Gradual rotation from 15 to 80 rpm.
- Quick execution during maneuvers.
- Fine-tuning possible in assisted mode.
Torque of 80 nm and power of 350 W.
- Works with all sail maneuvers (boats up to 50ft, P < 18 m).
- Corresponds to 32 kg on the grip (standard 250 mm handle).
Waterproof, with a locking system.
- Can withstand heavy seas: certified IPX6.
- Keeps the handle from falling out or getting lost.
- Practical: you can leave the handle on the winch.
Weighs 2.2 kg and ergonomic.
- Controls at your fingertips, designed to be in the ideal position on the winch.
- "Palm grip" knob for excellent grip.
- 250 mm interaxial distance: the size of a standard handle.
24V Lithium battery with a 3000 mah capacity.
- Sufficient battery life for a full-day outing.
- Example of use in 15-knot winds on a 40-ft craft:
Hoist the main sail 3 times.
Put up and stow the genoa 12 times.
Put up the spinnaker 3 times.
- Battery full time charge: 1H30
- Charge with the service batteries: 1.5 to 2% of the capacity of a 370 Ah battery bank.
A Connected object
- Ewincher is self-sufficient and doesn’t require a smartphone to be used.
- You have the possibility to track your usage in real time on your smartphone: battery.
charge, duration and number of uses and many other information...
- No risk of breaking anything: adapt the maximum torque to the user and the boat.